SURINDRA RAJABHAT UNIVERSITY
” PEOPLE OF THE LAND, MAN OF THE KING “
Surindra Rajabhat University provides courses for undergraduate, post – graduate and doctoral degrees under 6 faculties
namely; Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Science and Technologies,
faculty of Management Science, Faculty of Industrial and Technology,and Faculty of Agriculture and Agricultural Industry.
Surindra Rajabhat University (SRRU) is an academic pillar that aims toward the 21st century educational standard and Thailand’s vision of the 4.0 goal. Delivering high-performing and innovative personnel that creates value and standard. SRRU is a proud institution of Surin province and the region with a strategic plan. The 5-year strategic plan (2023-2027) consists of 4 strategies as follows:
- Local Development Strategy: Developing localities towards excellence through innovative research, arts, culture and wisdom.
- Teacher Development Strategy: To produce innovative teachers, create learning innovations to reach World Class standards, aim to become hubs of neighboring countries.
- Education Quality Enhancement Strategy: Enhance the quality of learning and aim to create innovations that add value and value internationally.
4. Management strategy: Develop management system and personnel to become a university for sustainable local development with international standards.
- To produce graduates and develop quality human resources as the driving force for the local development.
- To conduct qualified and acceptable research and innovation based on community needs.
- To perform community development according to society needs and true problems by applying knowledge, technology, and the King’s philosophy in the process.
- To conserve, promote, and increase the value of local arts and culture.
- To have a good organization management using technology and good governance.