International Relations Office, working under Office of the President, Policy and Planning Division.
- Documents and Management.
- Planning, Project, and Budget.
- The program of student exchange, Teachers, and going abroad on a tour of investigation.
- Reporting of International Relations Office.
- The Royal Scholarship under Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Education Project to the Kingdom of Cambodia.
International Liaison and Special Service
- International Liaison.
- The employment, Visa, and work permit of foreigners.
- To relationship and cooperation with the institute and International Office.
- Service for the document in English.
- To create a website and communication in English for public relations.
- Preparing the ceremony of cooperation ( MOU ).
- To take care of the student exchange and foreigner volunteers.
- Supporting cooperation between universities and universities.
- Accommodation report for foreigners to Immigration Office.